American Lithium Corp. is actively engaged in the acquisition, exploration and development of lithium deposits within mining-friendly jurisdictions throughout the Americas. American Lithium holds options to acquire Nevada lithium brine claims totaling 20,790 acres (8,413 hectares), including 18,552 contiguous acres (7,508 ha) in Fish Lake Valley, Esmeralda County, and the 2,240 acre (907 hectare) San Emidio Project in Washoe County.
The Company’s Fish Lake Valley lithium brine properties are located approximately 38 kilometers from Albemarle's Silver Peak, the largest lithium producer in the U.S., and approximately 3.5 hours from the Tesla Gigafactory. The San Emidio Project is approximately 2 hours from the Tesla Gigafactory. American Lithium is listed on the TSXV under the trading symbol “Li”.
- Experienced team successfully built major oil sands company from inception to over $2Bil producing commercial entity
- Rapidly acquiring large & diverse lithium brine portfolio
- 20,790 acres (8,413 ha) in Nevada
- 18,552 acres (7,508 ha) in Fish Lake Valley, Nevada, analogous in scope & size to Clayton Valley
- 2,240 acre (907 ha) San Emidio project in Washoe County, Nevada
- Program to advance/de-risk projects quickly & inexpensively in 2H 2016
- Lean share structure ~42.3 million shares outstanding, ~51.8M fully-diluted
- Investigating strategic financing opportunities with leading industry participants